Kent State University at Stark
6000 Frank Avenue NW
North Canton, Ohio 44702
With a tidal wave of “baby boomer” business owners choosing to retire, we’re seeing a demographic shift resulting in a growing and urgent need for business succession, tax, and estate planning.
The Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce is holding a new event focused on these issues called the Financial Legacy Symposium. This half-day event will be moderated by event sponsor Beese Fulmer Private Wealth Management, and feature 40 local professionals from fields including taxes, accounting, legal services, banking, and business ownership. Sessions will consist of over 15 panels of topical presentations, followed by roundtable discussions.
A variety of relevant topics from our community’s thought leaders will be discussed, including:
- Preparing your business for succession planning
- Preparing your business for sale
- Overview of estate planning
- Overview of charitable planning
- Fireside chat on ESOPs and financing
- Discussions with families: passing the torch to the next generation
Full Schedule here!