Show Your Business Smarts and Earn $2,500 for College Tuition!
Apply for the Beese Fulmer ‘Stay Rational’ Business Scholarship Contest Today!
Are you a high school senior interested in pursuing a career in business? Live and go to school in Stark County? If so, you’re eligible to apply for the $2,500 Beese Fulmer “Stay Rational” Business Scholarship.
How to Enter
Simply compose a 500- to 1,000-word essay creating a rational and compelling business case for
T-Mobile, imagining the essay as a letter to CEO Mike Sievert, a GlenOak High School graduate and Canton native. The essay will need to address such business issues as how to maximize shareholder returns, make strategic capital investments, grow market share, motivate and retain employees, and grow T-Mobile’s customer base.
- One student will win a $2,500 scholarship. Two runners up will also be chosen.
- The scholarship winner and runners up will be announced and introduced May 5 during the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Excellence Awards dinner at the Kent State University at Stark Conference Center.
- The essay will demonstrate strength in research and analysis, clear and persuasive communications and the ability to summarize business recommendations to accomplished executives.
- Contest is open to students currently enrolled as a Stark County high school senior; submissions must include student’s school.
- 500- to 1,000-word essay written as a letter T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert about recommended business strategies.
- Candidate must be a Stark County resident; submissions must include student’s address, email and phone.
- Candidate who wins the $2,500 scholarship award must be available to attend the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
How to Enter
Submit essays and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Beese Fulmer, 220 Market Ave. South #1150, Canton OH 44702.
Essays must be received by Tuesday, March 31 to be eligible for the scholarship contest.
Don’t delay. Start on the path to your business career today by entering the Beese Fulmer ‘Stay Rational’ Business Scholarship Contest.