AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
BEESE, FULMER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC.
Non-Public Information: We collect certain non-public information about our clients in order to facilitate our job as investment manager. This information is compiled from the following sources:
- Applications and other forms submitted to us that include personal information, address, and income and investment objectives.
- Information about a client’s transactions with us, such as account balances and other activity as well as investment products held.
Information Disclosed to Third-Parties: WE DO NOT DISCLOSE any non-public information about our clients or from our clients to anyone except as permitted by law (i.e., court order, processing transactions, etc.).
Beese, Fulmer Investment Management has adopted policies and procedures that address administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for the protection of client records and information. These policies and procedures are designed to:
- Insure the security and confidentiality of client records and information.
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of client records and information.
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of client records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any client.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about our clients to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to our clients. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards in order to protect the client’s non-public information.
Third parties that may, in the future, provide support or marketing services on Beese, Fulmer’s behalf may also receive personal information about our clients. However, Beese, Fulmer requires these parties to adhere to our privacy standards.